Finally introducing her officially on the blog. By now I’m sure that everyone is aware of our second little dog that was adopted in May (I wrote a post about it here). It has been so nice to see her personality shine through as she has begun to feel more at home, so I thought I would write down 10 things about her while sharing these photos.
1. She’s very quickly collected quite a few nicknames… Jenna Banana, Jen Jen, JB or just B.
2. She really doesn’t like the dishwasher or washing machine and makes a massive fuss when they are on.
3. She is our balancing acrobat – she loves to balance all four paws on the arm of a chair while she is outside, wishing to come in.
4. Jenna is the most photogenic dog we have ever had. While most of our other doggas can’t sit still (even with bribery), she just sits and stares at the camera. (As you can probably tell by these photos).
5. Bath times have been a big surprise to us. No splashing, shaking out her hair or trying to escape the tub. She just stands there happy for the attention.
6. Jenna is a very vocal dog… not really woofing but she just grumbles and does all this heavy breathing to get our attention. I sometimes call her my little Darth Vader 😂.
7. She loves to scruff. When I sit down next to her she will throw herself on her back and wriggle all around for rubs and a play.
8. Unfortunately she is a slow eater. While Missy seems to inhale her food, this one eats it just piece by piece 🙈.
9. She is a very intense watcher. You will be in the kitchen, cooking and she’ll be tied up over on her cushion, but staring at you the whole time.
10. And speaking of cushions, when she is excited she stands there looking at you but her two front paws are pacing on the spot. It’s adorable.
So there you go… that is Jenna!!! Welcome to the family little girl.