It’s time for another Style Saturday! This week I’m showing off one of my cutest little accessories. For Christmas a few years ago my sister organised a very special gift for us… a set of beautiful earrings made by the lovely Amanda of LLL designs.
Yep you guessed it haha… they are in the shape a terrier (our favourite dog breed) and of course they are red for our little red dogs!! The ultimate dog lovers piece of jewellery 💁🏼
Missy loved all the attention she got during this little photo shoot!! She really is our snuggle bug. On another note, how great are these photos looking… Jake is getting pretty good at this job isn’t he? Haha
Whenever I wear these red earrings as my little accent of colour, I always make sure to highlight the red throughout the rest of my outfit, in this case a little red lipstick, cardigan and ballet flats.
I didn’t realise until I was trying to put together where everything is from, that I collect pieces from all over the place and make them last for a long time haha. So a lot of what I am wearing here is no longer available (expect from my wardrobe).
What I’m Wearing:
- Top – Big W from a few years ago but this one is similar
- Cardigan – this one was actually from Aldi, because at the time that was the only place I could find one in red.
- Pants – Straight Leg Pant (Target)
- Shoes – mine are from Kmart, but here are some similiar from Big W
- Accessories – Wonderful Westie Stud Earrings (LLL Designs), Little Red Australian Terrier “Missy” haha